Dr. Gregory Primus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 9th, 2016
I just had rotator cuff surgery on thursday with Dr. Primus downtown office surgery center. The staff was wonderful, very attentive and very professional. I was taken to surgery on time, without any issues and came out without pain. Just saw Dr Primus at Tinley Park location for post op follow up. Again the staff was friendly, wonderful and professional. Would recommend him to all my friends or to anyone having this type of surgery. My case was workman's comp. and I thought would be a mess. Not at all what I expected. They exceeded my expectations. Thank you for all you have done to fix my shoulder. Maureen M. Stanton (patient)

January 31st, 2016
I was happy with my visit with Dr. Primus, he answered all of my questions and was educated in his field. I would recommend him to others. The staff was also pleasant and the office was really cool with several pictures of Chicago and also his jersey from the Bears was displayed.

August 3rd, 2013
Good doctor and staff.
My daughter was seen for her ankle. He was very thorough and explained everything. Very nice doctor and staff.

May 26th, 2011
Keith McLemore, MBA, AIA, IG
I carefully sought Dr. Primus to rectify the poor performance of another surgeon. There were circumstances that complicated my rotator issue. However, the approach of Dr. Primus involved prudence, great depth of knowledge, and his sports background. Together, they reconciled fears and returned me to pre-injury athletic performance within only 6-months.Following the Primus surgery, I am free of all supplements but benchpressing 315lbs, incline pressing 255lbs, military pressing 160lbs, etc...Thanks Doc!

April 5th, 2011
This is an outstanding physician.

November 29th, 2010
Initial surgery went well and was impressed with the staff. However, due to a faulty plate in my daughters knee she was forced to have the plate removed, which required a 2nd surgery. Office had moved and all new people were employed with Dr Primus. I found these people to be rude and totally unprofessional. I had to wait until one of the ladies got off of her cell phone talking with a friend until she could check us in. Getting an appointment is without a doubt unreal. And the wait time is always 20-45min prior to even going to a room, rather alone seeing Dr. Primus. Very unimpressed with staff!

March 7th, 2010
Dr. Primus is the Best!!!
Dr. Primus took time out of his Sunday Afternoon to notify us that my 14 year old Son had a fractured tibia.... he had surgery the next morning and in approximately 6 months later he was back on the Basketball Court!! I also had Athroscopic knee surgery;he was always available to answer our questions and address our concerns.Dr. Primus and his staff; Lisa,Aigner,Betsy,Angel to name a few, were just awesome. I will and have recommended Dr Primus; he is passionate about his work and he is very knowledgable and compassionate. Had a great experience.Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 28th, 2009
Outstanding result
We called for an appointment on Wed, saw the Doctor on Thur, had surgery the following Mon, 3 week's later my son is ready to re-enter sport!!