A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Prouty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Prouty, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prouty graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Prouty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kent Prouty MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Prouty practice?
- Dr. Gregory Prouty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Prouty practices Emergency Medicine near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Destin, FL.
See Crestview Emergency Physicians.