Dr. Gregory Przybylski MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Edison, NJ

September 22nd, 2016
L4/5 fusion
Screws had to be removed and reinserted. Lost 2200 cc of blood which necessitated transfusion. Inability to urinate and spent 12 days in a rehab. Physician error!!!! Failed back surgery!!

August 28th, 2012
Vey knowlegable, caring Dr.

August 9th, 2009
2002 TBI
In 2002, I was involved in a MVA(Truck Rollover). Although I have no recollection of that day and the events of the accident, I was told, I was ejected from the vehicle as it rolledover. The Chicago Fire Department(paramedics) rushed me to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, again no recollection. I only remember the days to follow. I sustained a subdural hematoma which required immediate, emergency evacuation, surgery. I dont recall meeting Dr.Prezbylski until the day of my follow-up visit. I was told by my family he stopped by to check on me after the surgery. I was unconscience for a couple of days, therefore, I have no recollection. At the time of my follow-up visit, I barely sat down before my name was called. I was greeted by Dr.Prezbylski and his resident. He allowed me the time to thank him for saving my life and I didn't feel rushed. He thoroughly went over a series of cognitive test with me. Unfortunately, I could not have a 2nd follow-up visit because he explained to me of his move to New York. I was heart broken that my hero was leaving Chicago. But I would like for everyone to know that I'm great!! Because of Dr.Prezbylski knowledge of neurology and skillful hands I have minimal to no after effects of the accident which occured 7yrs ago. Thank you Dr.Prezbylski!!