Dr. Gregory Przybylski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Przybylski?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Przybylski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

L4/5 fusion

Screws had to be removed and reinserted. Lost 2200 cc of blood which necessitated transfusion. Inability to urinate and spent 12 days in a rehab. Physician error!!!! Failed back surgery!!

August 28th, 2012

Vey knowlegable, caring Dr.

August 9th, 2009

2002 TBI

In 2002, I was involved in a MVA(Truck Rollover). Although I have no recollection of that day and the events of the accident, I was told, I was ejected from the vehicle as it rolledover. The Chicago Fire Department(paramedics) rushed me to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, again no recollection. I only remember the days to follow. I sustained a subdural hematoma which required immediate, emergency evacuation, surgery. I dont recall meeting Dr.Prezbylski until the day of my follow-up visit. I was told by my family he stopped by to check on me after the surgery. I was unconscience for a couple of days, therefore, I have no recollection. At the time of my follow-up visit, I barely sat down before my name was called. I was greeted by Dr.Prezbylski and his resident. He allowed me the time to thank him for saving my life and I didn't feel rushed. He thoroughly went over a series of cognitive test with me. Unfortunately, I could not have a 2nd follow-up visit because he explained to me of his move to New York. I was heart broken that my hero was leaving Chicago. But I would like for everyone to know that I'm great!! Because of Dr.Prezbylski knowledge of neurology and skillful hands I have minimal to no after effects of the accident which occured 7yrs ago. Thank you Dr.Prezbylski!!

September 7th, 2017