Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Pulawski
Dr. Gregory Pulawski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pulawski is affiliated with St Lukes Behavioral Hospital, Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital and Clarian North Medical Center. Dr. Pulawski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Pulawski has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Pulawski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. David Madison
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi40
Dr. Tobi Reidy
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. John George
Indianapolis, IN 1.57 mi49