A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pulawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pulawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pulawski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulawski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulawski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulawski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Pulawski practice?
Dr. Gregory Pulawski practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.