A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pulawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pulawski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulawski
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Pulawski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pulawski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulawski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulawski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Pulawski MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Pulawski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pulawski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Pulawski practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Plainfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.