Dr. Gregory Pulawski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 20th, 2015
Very good surgeon. I had inguinal hernia repair surgery performed last month, and everything went well. I felt very comfortable having Dr. Pulawski as my surgeon. The was a little more to the procedure than originally planned, but I would not have known. Pain was very minimal.

October 17th, 2012
We have had no problems with the Dr. His staff is rude and makes you feel like you are not important. Unfortunately that is who you have to deal with after his procedures.

January 25th, 2012
Terrible. Don't go.
Went in for what seemed like an easy surgery. I got it done and then I was still having problems so he told me to come in one day and found out he didn say it was for another surgery. Then he took out a chunk of muscle and left it open and put a wound vac on it. Most pain I have ever been in. And he called me a baby over the phone. Wouldn't give me and pain medicine. Then after that I was STILL having problems so I came in every week for months and he had to cut me back open an cauterize my woud. Did nothing but joke about my body and how his work today was like a barber shop and everything. I ended up getting another opinion I am now on my sixth surgery because the last four are trying to fix what he screwed up. I have had three surgeons say he was an idiot for using the wound vac. I wish I could sue him for mail practice but I don't know how. DON'T GO TO HIM!

June 21st, 2011
Super Man !!
Dr. P performed for me a more complicated colon surgery than anticipated. Because my body required numerous follow-up visits, he was never monitarily compensated, yet treated me with his same jolly personality and expertise. I highly recommend him and his staff. He also diagnosed an esophagus problem that no one else had been able to do.

May 19th, 2011
Great Physician
Doc did a hernia repair for me. Went wonderfully well. He has a great personality, is easy to talk with and talks with you rather than at you.