A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ball is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Ball DO is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Ball practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ball practices Pulmonary Disease near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Pulmonologists.