A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Ball DO is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Ball practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Ball practices Pulmonary Disease near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Pulmonologists.