A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanson, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hanson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Hanson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hanson practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.