A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanson, Urologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hanson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Hanson practice?
Dr. Gregory Hanson practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Seattle, WA.
See Minneapolis Urologists.