A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hanson, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hanson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hanson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Hanson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hanson practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.