Dr. Gregory Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Hill?

August 28th, 2017

Waste of time and money

Dr. Hill evidently doesn't feel his patient's time has any value. I had three consultations with him and waited very time between 30-45 minutes once I was in the exam room. He never once apologized for his being late. He spent all of five minutes with me and hadn't gone over my tests until he got in the room and then, rushed through them and said, "you need a knee replacement." I felt he didn't have any concern for me as a patient and was in a rush to leave the room and go to the next exam. Needless to say, I will not be seeing him again even though he thought I should make a return visit in three months....for what, I have no clue. I doubt if he has his patients' best interest in mind from my experience. With several other ortho. surgeons in this practice, I definitely would request an appointment with one of them even if I had to wait longer for an appointment. He did not make me feel one bit comfortable with the fact he would be doing knee surgery.....my fear is the outcome would be less than positive....and, he wouldn't care.

September 2nd, 2016

Never Again!

I waited to go in and see Dr. Hill. I think I was in the room with him about 4 minutes. He didn't listen to me and didn't seem to care. Seemed in a hurry to leave. Desk staff for scheduling MRI was rude also.

November 24th, 2015

Dr Hill did a great job on my knee.I found him to be very thorough in explanations with a great personality and sense of humor.

May 23rd, 2015

I will never go to him again! He made my knee worse after surgery. I recently went to another doctor and was told Dr hill didn't perform the correct surgery. He is very rude and dishonest

March 17th, 2015

Wast of time

Went in about my ankle and knees but instead was seen for leg that has already healed. Dr. treated me like a low class person. Didn't listen to what I had to say, he could care less. He told me to go back to the surgeon that I had last, which I already said I did not want to see again. The visit was a totally wast of my time and money. No help at all for the reason I went in. No I would not recommend him to anyone

October 8th, 2014

rn, bsn

He was amazing all around and very informative with details and expectations postop. I would trust him to take care of any member of my family without hesitation!

July 7th, 2012

Kurt

Best surgeon I have ever had! Exact diagnosis, excellent results from surgery very talented Dr. You don't see doctors of this caliber every day.

June 6th, 2017