inactive

Gregory R Hill Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2016
Never Again!
I waited to go in and see Dr. Hill. I think I was in the room with him about 4 minutes. He didn't listen to me and didn't seem to care. Seemed in a hurry to leave. Desk staff for scheduling MRI was rude also.

November 24th, 2015
Dr Hill did a great job on my knee.I found him to be very thorough in explanations with a great personality and sense of humor.

May 23rd, 2015
I will never go to him again! He made my knee worse after surgery. I recently went to another doctor and was told Dr hill didn't perform the correct surgery. He is very rude and dishonest

March 17th, 2015
Wast of time
Went in about my ankle and knees but instead was seen for leg that has already healed. Dr. treated me like a low class person. Didn't listen to what I had to say, he could care less. He told me to go back to the surgeon that I had last, which I already said I did not want to see again. The visit was a totally wast of my time and money. No help at all for the reason I went in. No I would not recommend him to anyone

October 8th, 2014
rn, bsn
He was amazing all around and very informative with details and expectations postop. I would trust him to take care of any member of my family without hesitation!

July 6th, 2012
Kurt
Best surgeon I have ever had! Exact diagnosis, excellent results from surgery very talented Dr. You don't see doctors of this caliber every day.