A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Spencer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Richard Spencer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Spencer practices Ophthalmology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Ophthalmologists.