A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Spencer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Richard Spencer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Spencer practices Ophthalmology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Ophthalmologists.