A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory White, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Richard White MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. White practice?
- Dr. Gregory White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.