A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Raab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Medical Center St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ernest Raab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Raab practice?
- Dr. Gregory Raab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Hershey Orthopedic Surgeons.