A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Raab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Raab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Medical Center St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ernest Raab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Raab practice?
- Dr. Gregory Raab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Raab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Hershey Orthopedic Surgeons.