A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rabin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jay Rabin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Rabin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rabin practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.