A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rabin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rabin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jay Rabin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Rabin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rabin practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.