A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Radio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Radio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Radio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Radio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Radio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Radio MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Radio practice?
- Dr. Gregory Radio has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Radio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurys Station, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Laurys Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.