A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Radio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Radio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Radio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Radio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Radio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Radio practice?
Dr. Gregory Radio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Kutztown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.