Dr. Gregory Randle MD Patient Reviews

3.6

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Gregory C. Randle
Very nice and caring Doctor. Would highly recommend.

August 27th, 2015
I would not refer doctor Gregory Randle. I haven't worked in almost 3 years and he is making me go get a drug test done every month in order to get my pain medication in which I have to pay my Co pay. I wait in the waiting room and everytime it's about 30 minutes after my appointment. One time it was about an hour. I am on crutches and a girl come to see me and come with me. She just wants my money and tells me to go back to the waiting room. Then a nurse comes up minutes later and walks me into the room. She has me sit down after I sit she tells me to get up to weigh me. Then tells me to sit back down. Then there are no rooms available and she has me sit back in the waiting room again. "Did I mention I am on (crutches )" The staff is really unorganized. After the doctor writes my prescriptions I go and get a new appointment. The doctor doesn't want to write a prescription a week before the scrip is due. The Girl At THE Counter Always Makes THE Appointment Ten Days Before THE SCRIP Is due. It's just so unorganized that I wouldn't recommend this doctor.