Dr. Gregory Randolph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Randolph?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Randolph?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2012

Top Doc

I did a lot of research and asking around before I chose a doctor. I don't feel I could've been in better hands than with Dr. Randolf. I'm suprised to see he has any negative comments here.He writes books on the subject of thyroid surgery other doctors follow. He teaches and designs the course at Harvard. He travels and speaks at seminars about new methods. His bedside manner and that of his fellow Mohammed was very gentle and caring. The follow up was excellent and more so than I needed. He recommended me to a cancer specialist and is still involved in the case when I need him to be, even without a visit he's there if I have questions. I've contacted him with questions a few times by email or phone and he's always responded quickly. If I had to do it again I would go with Dr Randolf in a heartbeat. I waited 25 minutes my first appt and 15-20 the next few. Brought a book and was happy to be in so quick. He took the time to listen and remembered what I said on followng visits. No complaints at all. Every other staff member I saw in the hospital before my surgery said he was the best and I believe them. The surgery was smooth and I hardly had any pain from a complete thryoidectomy.

January 13th, 2012

Finally a diagnosis after years of no answers from other doctors

November 11th, 2011

Terrible Surgical Experience

I had sinus surgery at Mass Eye and Ear and thought I was getting better care but after many follow ups (not with Dr. Randolf), I have come to learn that I did not receive the best available procedure and follow up care was horrendous. I had an in office three weeks after my surgery which was delayed due to his being at a conference so that made it even worse, he scraped my sinuses and I passed out in the chair three times from the pain, ridiculous and barbaric care, thank god I have found another doctor that gives a dam about long term care and not just pushing radical and overdone surgical procedures.

June 7th, 2011

Awesome Doc

After my having suffered from sinus problems for years, my ENT doctor referred me to Dr. Randolph for endoscopic sinus surgery. In 1998 Dr. Randolph performed this surgery at Mass. Eye and Ear,along with septoplasty (correction of deviated septum). The surgery changed my life. Dr. Randolph was compassionate and caring. I owe my quality of life to him.

March 10th, 2011

My husband was in the military when I had my surgery. We were transfered before our 6 month follow up. Dr Randolph not only followed up with my new doctors he also took time to call me and make sure I was ok...Above and beyond in many ways...

January 2nd, 2017