A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rauscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rauscher, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rauscher, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauscher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rauscher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory E Rauscher MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rauscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rauscher practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.