A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Redish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Redish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redish
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Redish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Redish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Redish graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Redish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Redish MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Redish practice?
- Dr. Gregory Redish has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Redish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.