A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Redish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Redish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redish
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Redish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Redish graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Redish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Redish MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Redish practice?
- Dr. Gregory Redish has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Redish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.