A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Redish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Redish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Redish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Redish graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Redish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Redish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Redish practice?
Dr. Gregory Redish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.