Dr. Gregory Redish MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Dallas, TX

3.4

February 4th, 2017
I'm impressed
Dr Redish is my mother's Dr and we met him recently. We were both impressed. I found him to be a caring Dr who listens and who was very focused on my mother's needs. I feel he's wise and he cut to the chase quickly in making the right decision for her. I feel so fortunate to have found him and my mother likes him also. I feel nothing but good things about him. No one is going to be able to please everyone because we all bring issues to the table. A Dr has different type days and schedules as well. We had a great visit and I feel very confident in him. Why wouldn't I with his 39yrs experience? I would recommend him to anyone.

October 28th, 2015
Erica and Nicole could not have been more helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Redish is wonderful, takes time to explain everything. Great (dry) sense of humor is an added bonus!

April 19th, 2012
No Concern for others lives
This man doesn't have any respect for the lives of his patients or their families. He breaks rules going over the heads of family members who have medical power of attorney and schedules serious and unnecessary surgeries in an effort to get paid. This man needs to be investigated.

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Redish is the best!!! He cares about his patients and will take great care of you. He may not do cart wheels during your visit but believe me, he's listening. He is a quiet warrior for heart health. He won't hold your hand during the visit but he is compassionate and professional!!

August 31st, 2011
This doctor hates his life, his job, or both
Evidently years in his profession has jaded this man to the point he has contempt for his patients. Very late keeping appointments, absolutely no concern for patients, in a hurry to go to god knows where - the next late appointment he has contempt for? He is brisk, does not communicate, seems in a hurry to run out of the room - and does. Go somewhere else if you want to be treated like a human.