3.0

Excellent show details Excellent
Dec 9th, 2014

Very friendly and kind. I dislike going to the doctor and go infrequently. Dr. Reichhardt was very pleasant and kind and he listened to my concerns. He helped me very much.

Dr. Greg Has Been On My Side... show details Dr. Greg Has Been On My Side...
by Will on Nov 22nd, 2013

I was mired in a workmans comp injury when the primary Dr. ( read: company doctor ) sent me to Dr. Reichhardt. I was skeptical about any benefit I would see from him, but the Dr. and His staff have truly won me over. I can honestly say that he was very receptive and interested in my condition, and straight froward with all relevant information I needed. He was very kind, thoughtful and conscientious while doing the many necessary tests (some rather unpleasant) that I required. He offered some very relevant advice when I needed it. I never waited more than five minutes to see him thanks to the scheduling of Alberta his receptionist. I found him to be more informed and experienced then many medical specialists that I had to work with, he truly cares about my case. I would have no doubts going to see Dr. Reichhardt again, and Alberta also has been wonderful.

Oct 12th, 2011

If you get referred to this doctor, try to find another option. Especially if it is something more complicated than a runny nose or rash. I always felt rushed in our appointments. He was not open to collaboration and discussion. Worked in favor of the insurance company paying the bills.