Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
2001 70th Ave
Ste 205
Greeley, CO 80634
970-392-2490
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Dr. Greg Has Been On My Side...  |  show details
by Will on Nov 22nd, 2013

I was mired in a workmans comp injury when the primary Dr. ( read: company doctor ) sent me to Dr. Reichhardt. I was skeptical about any benefit I would see from him, but the Dr. and His staff have truly won me over. I can honestly say that he was very receptive and interested in my condition, and straight froward with all relevant information I needed. He was very kind, thoughtful and conscientious while doing the many necessary tests (some rather unpleasant) that I required. He offered some very relevant advice when I needed it. I never waited more than five minutes to see him thanks to the scheduling of Alberta his receptionist. I found him to be more informed and experienced then many medical specialists that I had to work with, he truly cares about my case. I would have no doubts going to see Dr. Reichhardt again, and Alberta also has been wonderful.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

If you get referred to this doctor, try to find another option. Especially if it is something more complicated than a runny nose or rash. I always felt rushed in our appointments. He was not open to collaboration and discussion. Worked in favor of the insurance company paying the bills.