Dr. Gregory Reichhardt MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 4 reviews

August 17th, 2016
Great provider and very knowledgable. Have taken three different family members to him.

December 9th, 2014
Excellent
Very friendly and kind. I dislike going to the doctor and go infrequently. Dr. Reichhardt was very pleasant and kind and he listened to my concerns. He helped me very much.

November 22nd, 2013
Dr. Greg Has Been On My Side...
I was mired in a workmans comp injury when the primary Dr. ( read: company doctor ) sent me to Dr. Reichhardt. I was skeptical about any benefit I would see from him, but the Dr. and His staff have truly won me over. I can honestly say that he was very receptive and interested in my condition, and straight froward with all relevant information I needed. He was very kind, thoughtful and conscientious while doing the many necessary tests (some rather unpleasant) that I required. He offered some very relevant advice when I needed it. I never waited more than five minutes to see him thanks to the scheduling of Alberta his receptionist. I found him to be more informed and experienced then many medical specialists that I had to work with, he truly cares about my case. I would have no doubts going to see Dr. Reichhardt again, and Alberta also has been wonderful.

October 12th, 2011
If you get referred to this doctor, try to find another option. Especially if it is something more complicated than a runny nose or rash. I always felt rushed in our appointments. He was not open to collaboration and discussion. Worked in favor of the insurance company paying the bills.