A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Renck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Renck is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renck
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Renck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Renck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Renck graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Renck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Richard Renck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Renck practice?
- Dr. Gregory Renck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Renck practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.