A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Renck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Renck is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Renck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Renck graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Renck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Richard Renck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Renck practice?
- Dr. Gregory Renck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Renck practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.