Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Renck
Dr. Gregory Renck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Renck is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Renck has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Gregory Renck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Rangasamy Ramachandran
Fayetteville, NC 0.08 mi37
Dr. Samuel Fleishman
Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Fayetteville, NC 0.19 mi27
Dr. Muhammed Khasru
Fayetteville, NC 0.21 mi35