A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Richert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richert
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Richert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richert graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Karl Richert DO is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Richert practice?
- Dr. Gregory Richert has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Richert practices General Practice near Hickam AFB, HI.