inactive

3.8
  • 1 review

November 25th, 2015
Rush through visits
Dr Ricketts was my Dr for 6 years. He does not spend the time talking with his patients. He literally talks over you when you are explaining what is going on with your health. He blurts out what Meds or tests you need before you ever finish talking. I've even had him reach out to shake my hand, to leave, while I was in the middle of talking about a concern. He really leaves you with a sense of him not caring. I can't even say that although he is quick with his visits, he's acurate. He missed the fact that I had become diabetic even though I had been in there 4 times in 2 months complaining of complications that were developing due to being a diabetic. Went to a new Dr, found it first visit.

March 5th, 2015
good doctor
I have seen Dr. Ricketts for my family doctor for 10 years. He is friendly and helpful. He does not spend much time speaking with me and seems to be rushed but I like him very well. His office staff is nice and it is usually not hard to get an appointment. I have not received follow ups after my visits.