Dr. Gregory Riebel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Great surgeon.
He worked me into his already busy schedule less than 48 hours after I went to see him. Outstanding doctor.

July 9th, 2015
spouse of patient
It takes a long time (2 weeks) or more to get an appointment. The follow up appointment after a cat scan was scheduled 6 working days later. This is a LONG time when patient is in severe pain. (A total of 8 days...and nights with very little sleep.) We don't like to complain, but getting an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a night (while we wait for an appointment) seems ludicrous.

August 13th, 2013
Uncaring PA
I agree with the previous review saying that the PA was unsympathetic. She didn't seem to be very concerned about my injury or the pain that I was in. When she rewrapped my injury, it was done in a way that left too much room for the injured digit to move around, causing a great deal of pain. Her over-the-phone advice was to use a second ace bandage which didn't fix the overall problem. I have a follow-up appointment with her in a few weeks which means I will never actually see a doctor. That doesn't sit right with me. I'll be getting a second opinion.

July 27th, 2012
back surgery
Very disappointed in him and his PA. Did not get full disclosure on aftermath of pain from surgery. His PA was not sympathetic.

September 5th, 2011
Back surgery
I had a degenerative herneated disc, lumbar region L4 to L5. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and immediately he told me where my problem was and that he could do surgery. I was fortunate to find a great doctor and surgeon as Dr. Riebel. I'm recovery wonderfully and will be back to work soon. I'm so glad that I found this doctor online and that he has been a tremendous help in my recovery. I would recommend him to everyone that is in need of an outstanding orthopeadic doctor as Dr. Riebel has been to me.

June 4th, 2008
I've been a paitent of Dr. Riebel for 6 years and he's always been great with helping me manage my pain and taking care of my back . When he did surgery on my back, he even came to my home to remove my sutures I've delt with some of the best doctors in the country, and when i lived in NYC i delt with the best and in my opion dr riebel outshines them by a mile and more . . he's very carring and always returns a call.