Dr. Gregory Rihacek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Rihacek?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Rihacek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017

Dr Rihacek has done a great job treating my psoriatic arthritis and relieving my pain.I highley recommend him. His staff is great they go out of their way to help me with my treatments and answer all my questions.

November 17th, 2016

ON ENBREL

THE office sent a letter to my wife that they were not seeing her any more. but i was seeing him for AS which i need a injection of Enbrel every week to walk. I am in constant pain. I call ed the specialty pharm for a refill . The script had ran out. The pharm call ed the doctors office and they refused the script knowing i need the medicine and that i am crippled. I called the office and they saids they would not give me a appointment or refill my script. This leaving me in pain and un able to walk. You do not let a person go a year and not tell them you cannot see them or fill a a quality of life medicine. The office staff is horrible and polices are not visable. no doctor should leave a patient crippled.

October 24th, 2016

had to write this

All of the neg reviews show me that the doctor has instructed his staff to do as he says, and to handle the calls. I've been going for a long time, and I to have to wait like everyone else for an appt, and he doesn't like phone visits. So why do ppl have to write what they do. Its a business, and can only see a certain amount per day, cut them all some slack, hes a good doctor, and staff has helped me so often.

September 14th, 2016

No longer a patient

It doesn't matter how good the doctor is if you can't reach him. I was having a flare up & asked to speak to the doctor. I was told he doesn't diagnose over the phone. & I couldn't get an appointment for several weeks. I wrote a personal letter outlining how rude the staff had been over the years I'd been his patient & this was the final straw. I know 2 other patients who were unhappy & left

June 3rd, 2016

Staff sucks!

Doctor seemed very interested and thoughtful. The staff sucks.

April 29th, 2016

Office ladies very rude and not at all helpful or friendly

Love the doctor , he listens and writes everything down but you have to get through the front office first. Haven't found one friendly person in the front office. No personalities and they make you feel uneasy. I cant believe the doctor doesn't know this. One of them handed the thermometer to my daughter and told her to put it in her ear. What is she there for? Love the doc but may have to find new one because you have to get through the wall first.

October 24th, 2014

glad I was able to find a good doctor

I've read the comments, patients feel if they can not get there way, they can lash out on line, when they are the real problem..I found the doctor and the staff knowledgeable about my disease and the correct treatment for me, grateful I found a nice doctor

February 7th, 2014

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Rihacek's now for several years. It was only by accident that I was lucky enough to be chatting with the owner of a beauty salon about our aches and pains and my problems finding an excellent rheumatologist. And the rest is history! The owner was a patient of Dr. Rihacek and said, "he's worth the drive," "call and make an appointment now"! Best advice I ever took. After having been shuffled back and forth from one specialist to another (all the best of course), and spending a fortune of money going through this "specialist bump," I found Dr. Greggory Rihacek. Not only did the doctor make me feel totally at ease, he listened carefully. After years of misdiagnosis upon misdiagnosis, because Dr. Rihacek "listened," he took his years of experience, ran all the tests necessary, reviewed my case history from other "specialists," and finally confirmed a diagnosis and following that a course of action. Doctors of Dr. RIhackek's generation do not possess the same credentails unfortunately...the gift of "listening" to their patients and their worries, and their concerns. It's easier for them to continue bumping one from one specialist to the next until you hear the all-too-familiar words, "maybe you should see a psychiatrist!" This is not the profile of Dr. Greggory Rihacek!

January 15th, 2014

Rude out of control staff runs the show

I wrote a negative review about this doctor focusing on the behavior of his office manger. When I tried to post it, the post was blocked saying use of profanity is not allowed. Since there was absolutely no profanity in my post, I can only assume negative reviews are not allowed.

April 19th, 2011

Front desk is very rude and unprofessional. I don't like the fact that he doesn't return calls or talk to the patients on the phone if they have a question. Otherwise he is a good doctor

November 21st, 2009

he is very kind and the staff is wonderful and helpful

October 28th, 2009

Great Doctor, but Horrible front desk staff.

Wanted to make an appointment. Staff decides to tell me then that I missed an appt a year ago and claim that they billed me twice for a copay.They won't see me until I pay the copay that I was never billed for. The attitude was disgusting and I will now go to another Doctor. I also will no longer refer Dr.Rihacek to anyone I know because of his unprofessional staff.