Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Absolutely Fantastic
I have been seeing Dr Robke for over ten years I drive over 45 minutes to this office because of the service that is provided. Dr Robke isnt like your regular Dr he generally takes the time to listen to you and he is never in a rush. Most of the time if you call the office his nurse assistant Sarah or himself will will get back to you promptly manner. If you are looking for a dr that generally cares Dr Robke is your man.

February 5th, 2016
Dr Robke,his staff and NP Laura are all amazing! You can get in for an appointment same day and hear about test results usually same day! I highly recommend this office

February 5th, 2016
I called for a new patient appointment after hearing great reviews from my friends. The staff was friendly and got me in one week later. Dr. Robke was right on time, extremely nice and knowledgible, and answered all my questions. He ordered several tests and reviewed the results with me the next day after they were done! I was told they call back all test results, even if they are normal, to be sure that they were received. I'm very happy with my new doctor.

January 22nd, 2016
Office has gone downhill...
Dr Robke is very good, and if I were writing this review a few years ago he would have gotten 5 stars on everything. Here's why. Went for a blood test at the end of January. Usually, either the Dr or one of the staff would call with the results usually the next business day or so after the blood test. Waited a few weeks, thought maybe he was on vacation. A few weeks turned in to about a month. So I finally called them. After a month. The person that answered the phone said 'oh we'll call you back later today with the results'. Never rec'd a call back that day.I had to call back the following day. Then they told me that they'd have to pull the results and have the NP review the results and let me know. So they did finally call, and told me that my iron was really low! You mean to tell me I waited a whole month for them to view my blood test results!? I used to have a really high opinion of this office, not so much now.

November 10th, 2015
Best Patient Ever
The thing about this office is that they genuinely care about their patients. They are down to earth, relatable & real! I love my doctors office!!

November 9th, 2015
Very thorough, genuinely cares . Shows compassion for what he does unlike other doctors I feel.

November 5th, 2015
I drive 45 minutes both ways to see dr Robke because he and his staff are that awesome!

November 5th, 2015
Dr Robke is a very knowledgeable doctor and also very kind and thorough. His nurse practitioner Laura is always very kind and patient. She is just simply amazing! His nurses are exceptional and I would definitely recommend this office!

Yearly physical
Friendly, efficient staff. Dr. Robke is a listener first..... Important when a patient arrives with questions/concerns . He is diligent with regard to routine tests , always knowing what patient is due for. His calm demeanor makes you feel as though he isn't in a rush to move on to the next patient.

johnles
My experience with Dr. Robke and his staff has been positive. I have always been treated with courtesy and respect by office staff as well as Dr. Robke, and my needs (i.e. for appointments, referrals, etc.) have been met promptly.

Patient
I think he is very personable, professional and very accessible and very fast with test results and responding to phone calls.

November 3rd, 2015
A good customer
Keeps me in tought with my Med's