A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Roche, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roche
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roche has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Roche DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Roche practice?
- Dr. Gregory Roche has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Roche practices Plastic Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeons.