A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Roche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Roche, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roche graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roche has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Roche DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Roche practice?
- Dr. Gregory Roche has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Roche practices Otolaryngology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Otolaryngologists.