Dr. Gregory Roche, DO
Cosmetic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My Diva Experience! show details My Diva Experience!
by Shannon on Apr 21st, 2016

Dr. Roche's office is great! I had recently visited his office to learn more about the Diva laser he had to offer and I'm so glad I did! The treatment is very reasonably priced and was quick and easy! The office staff is very kind and caring. The girls made me feel comfortable and explained the entire procedure as it was being done. I have had 1 of my 3 treatments and I can not believe the difference! My husband thought I was crazy for even concidering the procedure but he is thrilled now! I feel sexier in the bedroom, I have increased sensitivity, moisture and tightness all after only 1 treatment! I can only imagine how happy we are going to be after the 3rd treatment! I'm so excited! Thank you Dr. Roche and staff for offering this treatment!

A show details A
by Pam on Apr 15th, 2016

I would highly recommend the Roche Team! I have had a great experience all the way around with the Team. It's so easy to talk to them all about your personal things, especially things that could be embarrassing for some. I'm so excited about the recent results from my procedure. I’m really starting to feel so good, I’ve dropped pant sizes and I just got rid of 8 pairs of dress pants that I was wearing prior to the surgery and now I’m in all the smaller sizes I previously had bought, it’s crazy!! This is just the results after 30 days, can't way to see the final results at the end of 3 months!

Zerona!! show details Zerona!!
Mar 11th, 2016

I have completed the Zerona and I have lost so many inches after one session. Very happy with the results so far!!

by Jennifer on Mar 4th, 2016

Dr. Roche & Team, Thank you all so much for making my dream a reality. I cant believe it took me so long to enhance my appearance and give me the confidence I deserve. I feel more beautiful inside and out. Thanks to all of your help. You are all wonderful & appreciated.

by Madhuri Gopal on Feb 29th, 2016

The staffs r very friendly and very good. It was a very nice experience I had when I took the treatment.

by Deanna on Feb 26th, 2016

I have had several procedures, including breast augmentation, liposuction and rhinoplasty, with Dr Roche. I have been extremely pleased with the results. Dr Roche and his staff are professional, friendly and have been responsive to my questions and needs. I highly recommend Dr Roche.

by Jen D. on Feb 19th, 2016

Staff very friendly and happy to accommodate my schedule changes. Comfortable environment.

HAPPY (*) (*) show details HAPPY (*) (*)
by Jennifer M. on Feb 1st, 2016

I was a patient 11 years ago for breast augmentation... 11 years ago saline implants were the only implant on the market and I was more than satisfied with my results from Dr. Roche then. Now, 11 years later... after having two children, nursing and knowing that there were many advancements in breast augmentation options there was no question that I'd be revisiting Dr. Roche's office again. After a thorough consultation with him and his super friendly staff members, we decided that silicone implants were a better option for me the second time around. I am 2 days post op and I cannot tell you how happy I am with the results. I would recommend Dr. Roche to anyone and everyone. Not only is he amazing but so is his staff. Everyone was very thorough in their explanations from what costs are, before and after care, and even chatting with the nurse anesthetist. Everyone made me feel very comfortable and paid great attention to my cares and concerns. Thank you Dr. Roche for making me perky again! :o)

Jan 30th, 2016

Dr. Roche exceeded all of my expectations!! So thrilled with my BBL results!

HIghly Recommended! show details HIghly Recommended!
by Angela B on Dec 31st, 2015

OMG! I cannot believe how happy I am with my new breasts from Dr. Roche!!! I am only about two weeks post op and they are looking better than I ever could have imagined! The girls that work there and Dr. Roche are amazing! They helped my recovery process by recommending special vitamins and also allowing me to have a few zerona laser treatments. All around this has been a really great experience! I have no idea why I had waited so long to finally see Dr. Roche. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!"

Dec 9th, 2015

I've been going to Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Center for 2 years now and can't say enough good things about Dr. Roche and his staff. Dr. Roche offers many new procedures including one that I personally love (zerona). The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to your needs! Excellent doctor with excellent service.

Rating Dr. Roche! show details Rating Dr. Roche!
by Lori on Dec 2nd, 2015

I have had facial injections and also liposuction and fat transfer procedures from Dr. Roche, ALWAYS happy with the results, ALWAYS looking better than I thought I could. He is an artist and consistently achieves great results. I would be going to him much more often if $ were not an issue! I recommend Dr. Roche for any procedure without hesitation. My only concern is that fat transfer into lips is painful, but Dr. Roche gave me some numbing cream that makes it much less painful.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Adam on Nov 30th, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Roche to have a long scar on my leg fixed after 17 Orthopedic Surgeries. He is a great man, and a well known cosmetic surgeon. He has a state-of-the-art facility, and his office staff is super nice. Dr. Roche took all the time to answer all my questions and to go over all the steps for surgery. I highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic surgery.

Very Happy :) show details Very Happy :)
by Toni G. on Oct 30th, 2015

I was so happy with my Zerona treatment results. In general, people are quick to complain, but not fast to give kudos. I purchased 9 sessions. When I called for consultation, the receptionist was very patient with me as I had a lot of questions that I'm sure they field on a daily basis. All of my appointments were set up for the same time for all of my sessions. One had to be rescheduled, but that wasn't a problem at all. When I showed up for my first visit, I was happy to see the AAA accreditation their center had even though I wasn't getting surgery. A VERY good thing to see. The office is very inviting and as a woman, I felt very comfortable. It's not a cold environment. Tracey took my initial stats. Later on down the line she even gave me a fun nick name :) SYTYCD! My natural waist, hips and thighs were measured. My weight was also recorded. Like a moron, I failed to finish my medical history, but instead of rushing me and making me feel awkward, Tracey said no problem and let me finish it. All my following visits were on time and just as nice. For the most part you just lay there in your underwear. The table was heated and I never felt weird flopping from front to back in front of staff. They get it and see things all the time I'm sure. lol. I found this to be a good time to reply to work emails. The treatment itself has no pain what so ever. I always saw the same faces on my visits. Amanda, on staff, is just as nice and I felt that she was happy to see my success with the Zerona treatments. Through out my treatments I took the recommended supplement, Curva. It seemed similar in nature to one I was taking already so I just made an even switcharonie. I had no "adverse" affects. I didn't get hot flashes or anything. Another thing that I liked was the supplement wasn't forced upon me. I had the information and I chose to purchase it. No hard selling. After my last session, my stats were taken again. I lost a total of 5 lbs and 4 inches over all. Also, the bit of cellulite that I did have became less noticable. My expectations were exceeded. Before I began this treatment, I have been leading a healthy lifestyle. I workout 5 days a week, have an active job and a balanced diet. After reading the information I was given prior to the treatment, it was clear to me that I didn't need to change anything. If anything I was already consuming less sugar than what was outlined. With that being said, if you have realistic goals and you educate yourself, I can't see how people wouldn't see any change. And from what I gathered from my own fitness journey, is the outlined recommendations given by Dr. Roche's office are those of a diet to prevent pre-hypertension. So if someone else decides to do this, their results could be greater than mine! Why did I bother with Zerona? I hit a bit of a plateau. I was online surfing looking for a different fat burner to replace the one I had in my supplement and vitamin line up and saw an ad. I figured, what I put into my supplements and meal planning, I could try this and be more flexible with my diet within the goals I set for myself. I want to thank the staff, especially Tracey and Amanda, for answering all my questions and making me feel comfortable!

"The Best in Town" show details "The Best in Town"
by Tammy T on Oct 15th, 2015

Superb office, Staff and Doctor! I have visited 4 other offices and found Dr. Roche's was by far the very best from top to bottom. You are treated like a Queen. They answer all of your questions and make you feel comfortable. My Surgery turned out great. I recommend Dr. Roche and his Staff with 10 stars plus plus!!

Love This Place!!!! show details Love This Place!!!!
Oct 13th, 2015

First.... The staff are amazing! Everyone was so friendly. They answered all my questions and made me feel right at home. I also liked that I never had a long wait time for an appointment. I have reccomended Dr. Roche to several friends. I was very happy with my breast augmentation. If I ever need anything else done this is where I will go.

Highly Recommend !! show details Highly Recommend !!
by Crystal on Oct 8th, 2015

Dr. Roche is the best. The staff is so nice. I Love my Botox and Zerona!! I actually look forward to going to the doctor.

Oct 1st, 2015

The treatments I received from Dr. Roche really do work. I am continuing to lose weight every month!

Trustworthy, Professional, Friendly and Courteous show details Trustworthy, Professional, Friendly and Courteous
by Bill on Sep 29th, 2015

We can't say enough GREAT things about Dr. Roche and his staff. My wife started searching for a Breast Augmentation surgeon about 8 years ago. We started with a different office before we seen Dr. Roche and his outstanding and wonderful staff. We just walked in the door and new this was the place to be and the surgeon to preform a life changing procedure. The staff was over the top, (even with all the question I had) now being the husband, I was blown away. So now 8 years latter and after having children, my wife wanted to have the surgery done again. We did not even have to think about where to go. The way Tracey treats you is like family and the time Dr. Roche take's to help you make the best choice (size) and answer every question (even the one's you may think are weird) and I have to say it is very hard for me to feel comfortable talking about my wife's body parts, however you don't feel that way with him. He make's everything so comfortable. Now his wonderful assistant, Tracey, we can't even begin to say enough about her, other then she is the best, and most down to earth and trustworthy person you could ever want. She helped decide a lot of things that will effect my wife's appearance for the rest of her life and we didn't even give it a second thought. We just had the surgery done this past Friday, and everything went as they said it (again) and Tracey even took the time on Saturday to call us to make sure everything was going good and to see if we needed anything, on her own time and I truly believe if we did need help, she would have done anything to make sure my wife was ok. Now I don't know were else you could ever get this top of the line, professional, friendly, courteous service. All I can say is Dr. Roche and Tracey, as well as the rest of the staff are outstanding. I cant say enough. My thanks to you Dr. Roche, Tracey and your wonderful staff. You all deserve more then a great review. You all have made my wife feel on top of the world.

highly recommend show details highly recommend
by anon on Sep 3rd, 2015

I am a fit, lean, and petit woman in my 40’s, but my butt became a little flat and droopy. I wanted to get back to where I was in my 20’s with a little umph and shape to my rump! I interviewed six different surgeons before I met with Dr. Roche. The other surgeons wanted to do a traditional Brazilian Butt Lift, and told me that it was my ONLY option. I have a small frame, and I envisioned leaving their surgery centers looking like a Kardashian Doll. They are beautiful, but that wasn’t the look I was longing for. When I sat down with Dr. Roche and his staff to discuss my goals in his office, we looked at his past work in photo galleries, and I was really able to express my desires. I felt like they understood how I wanted to look, not how they wanted me to look. Dr. Roche examined me, and unlike the other doctors who told me that a fat transfer wasn’t an option because of how lean I was, he said quite the contrary. He said that I was a wonderful candidate for the procedure because of my fit frame and healthy lifestyle. I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Roche, and his office staff was the friendliest and the most understanding of all the ones that I had dealt with. Dr. Roche spoke the most intelligently about what he could do, and it was clear he was passionate about what he does. I decided to have fat transferred to my butt, and I was so confident about his work that I asked about his expertise in some additional areas. I ended up having lipo to my arms, inner and outer thighs, fat put into my lips, and my breasts redone. Dr. Roche had his work cut out for him! I have had a breast augmentation done in the past, but the implants had shifted and become encapsulated. To make a long story short, I would highly recommend Dr. Roche. I felt like he was like a dad and that he would take great care of me. I felt safe. The office staff is fantastic. If you have a small frame and you want to get sculpted, GO TO DR. ROCHE!! I love my new body!! One Very Happy Patient.

Thank you Dr. Roche show details Thank you Dr. Roche
Aug 25th, 2015

I went to Dr. Roche for liposuction about 6 months ago. Dr. Roche and his staff are great! They are very kind and caring. At the time of my consultation I met with Dr. Roche and his assistants. I left full of knowledge about the procedure. The day of surgery was rough because I was in a little bit of pain but the Dr. gave me pain meds and helped my husband take care of me. Dr. Roche followed up with me the next day. The girls in the office are awesome! They helped me every time I was in the office. I am happy with my results and my experience. If I ever decide to do another procedure, I will return to Dr. Roche!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to review our office and your experience! We are so glad that we can help you feel and look great. Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we appreciate it!

Zerona Treatments show details Zerona Treatments
by Terri on May 4th, 2015

I have just finished a series of Zerona treatments. It was so simple! I have measured 7 inches smaller in my core area. I went in for treatments a couple times a week and drank plenty of water. The staff was very knowledgable and friendly. As soon as I signed in, I was placed under the laser right away, no waiting around. I can now fit into pants that have been hanging in my closet for 2 years! This treatment has been a very helpful step in my weight loss plan and I am considering doing it again. I did not see the doctor but then again, I dont feel I needed to see him. The girls helped me get threw every step of the way!

Doctor's Response

Hi Terri, Dr. Roche and his staff take great pleasure in making sure all of their patients feel comfortable. We are thrilled that we have been able assist you to achieve your weight loss goals! Great job, keep up the good work and if we can be of any further assistance, we are always here for you!

All I can say is.... show details All I can say is....
by Kim P. on Apr 1st, 2015

Go check this place out for yourself!The decore is out of this world! The staff is kind, knowlegable,and upbeat. The Dr is educated and caring. I had googled cosmetic surgeons in my area and called to go in for a consultation. I was able to get in for my appointment within the same week and scheduled my surgery for the following week. The night of my surgery the nurse called to check on me and also called the following day. I was sore but I expected that. Besides my breast augmentation, I have also done Zerona treatments, Botox and filler here. Dr. Roche does all of the injecting too! :) No Complints! All in all this place is good to me!

Doctor's Response

Hi Kim, We are so happy that you are happy! You deserve it! As you have experienced, Dr. Roche and staff are always willing to go the extra mile for all patients. We are always here for you if you. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your wonderful experience.

Great Doctor, Great Staff, Great Surgery show details Great Doctor, Great Staff, Great Surgery
Jan 22nd, 2015

I had gone to multipal consultation with different doctors in the area. When thinking about cosmetic surgery, I was OVERWHELMED!! So many questions and so many concerns. Some of the consults I had gone to had months of a wait list before being able to be seen. Other offices had me sit in a consultation with about 50 other people. (which was very weird) then I went to see Dr. Roche. His office was very unique. All the walls are painted pink! The office gals are very upbeat and smiley :D I was brought back to a consultation room where I was able to talk with the nurse 1 on 1. Then I met with Dr. Roche 1 on 1 who went over the procedure and my case specifically. I instantly knew this was the doctor that I was going to have my procedure with. He is very calm, collected and knowledgeable. I had my procedure done 6 months ago. I was still very nervous leading up to my surgery day but surgery went great. The nurse helped calm my nerves and again told me exactly how things were going to go and how I would feel when I woke up from surgery. Dr. Roche met again with me and my husband and then I was lead into the oporating room. I remember waking up and being in a little bit of pain but nothing over the top. I was able to rest in the recovery room until I was ready to go home. The nurse was so sweet, she helped me get dressed and made sure my husband knew exactly how to care for me. I went home and rested most of the day. The nurse called me the next day to make sure I was feeling ok and she walked me threw washing. Every day I felt better and better. All of my follow up visits went smoothly. I was welcomed to come into the office anytime I had a question or was unsure how I should be doing things (using a product on my incisions) Everyone who workes there was always there for me! I am so glad that I was able to be so blessed and have such a great experience. I can not express how very thankful I am for Dr. Roche and his staff.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for telling others about your experience here at our office. I am so glad that our staff was able to make you feel comfortable in every possible way. We truly strive in helping others feel and look their best. You deserve it! We are thankful for you as well :)

Great cosmetic surgeon show details Great cosmetic surgeon
Dec 12th, 2014

I dont like going to the doctor but this was a wonderful experience! I had to have an item removed and dr roche was fantastic! His staff was all smiles and very pleasant. They were right on time. Unlike so many doctors who are leaving the room while one is still asking a question, Dr roche spent as much time as i needed. He is a real nice guy and a knowledgabke and fantastic surgeon. He made it a pain free and worry free process. He made sure i was comfortable on the table. Did a great job and im healing nicely now and doubt i will even have a scar. If so, he would fix that too! His assisstant tracey was also very nice and very skilled. Follow-up care has been real good. I just cant find fault with dr roche. I highly recommend him and is the way to go in a sometimes confusing and crowded marketplace of doctors all promising the best of everything.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for recommending Dr. Roche! Dr. Roche takes great pride in his practice and every one of his patients. We appreciate you and your feedback. We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Roche's staff is terrific and I would highly recommend his practice for cosmetic procedures.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice. It is always appreciated.

Happy with Zerona show details Happy with Zerona
by Rhonda McCullough on Apr 22nd, 2014

I am at the beginning of week two of my zerona treatments and already my jeans are fitting alot better! I am amazed with the results!Like most people I was skeptical but the beautiful young ladies at Dr. Roche's office explained everything in detail and made me feel totally comfy! I look forward to the end result, but I will miss coming to this cozy place for my weekly escape!I recommend Dr. Roche and his staff 100%

Doctor's Response

Hi Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We enjoyed your company as well and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for being such a great client!

Satisfied Customer show details Satisfied Customer
by Sarah on Apr 21st, 2014

Friendly, educative, supportive, and professional Office Staff!!!!! I did the Zerona laser treatment and couldn't be HAPPIER with my experience!!!!! I also was the client that gave 100% effort and followed ALL recommended requirements for the therapy to work! I lost 8.5 inches total and 9 lbs!!!!! If you have tried all diet plans including pills with no results beyond the placebo you are stuck at then this therapy may be your next step! Flexible scheduling, fast in and out service with a friendly smile to boot!!

Doctor's Response

Sarah, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our services. The Zerona treatments do require dedication from the patient. Thank you for following all recommendations during treatment, it definately does make a difference. Keep up the good work!

Great office show details Great office
Jan 7th, 2014

It is always a big decision to go see a Cosmetic Physician. I am so glad that I chose to go see Dr. Roche. His office is so much Fun! His staff is fun and friendly and the Dr. spent a great amount of time with me and made me feel comfortable. I proceeded with my surgery and as expected, the Dr. and his staff helped me threw each and every day. I am very happy with my overall procedure and experience.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking time to review our practice and services. Dont forget to recommend us to family and friends!

Happily ever after show details Happily ever after
Aug 20th, 2013

I researched and visited several doctors before making my decision to have surgery with Dr. Roche. I could not be happier with my breasts. He helped me with my choice. Great experience.

GO SEE HIM!! show details GO SEE HIM!!
by Rory on Jul 11th, 2013

I've been for several treatments of the Zerona laser and it is AMAZING!! Talk about an easy way to lose inches. It's so simple. 6 treatments and I was down 2 pant sizes. If you have "problem areas" please see Dr. Roche, he'll take care of you.

Jul 1st, 2013

Very attentive & knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable in his hands.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Jessica L. on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Roche did my breast augmentation and I am so thrilled with the results. I finally feel the way I have wanted to feel about my body and even though I was apprehensive to have the surgery I am SO glad that I did. Dr. Roche was very professional and really did a great job on me! I will definitely be using him for any future procedures I decide on.

Happy again! show details Happy again!
Apr 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Roche for many years- had a laundry list of procedures done and have been very happy each time. My last surgery was a breast augmentation. After less than a week- I am very happy. I have had implants previously (with a different surgeon) and never loved them. Dr. Roche re-do has made such an incredible difference. I can now see how they should have looked ten years ago when I had them put in originally. I would recommend him anytime and do!

Going in for my 3rd proceedure with Dr. Roche show details Going in for my 3rd proceedure with Dr. Roche
by DS on Mar 14th, 2012

I began going to Dr. Roche a few years ago. He has done S-lift, loved it! Later a brow lift, upper lid and under eye done, loved that as well. I am scheduled to go in for a breast augmentation re-do after 10 years (not his original work but, another Dr that did my original implants), Active FX, Zerona treatment and fat transfer / stem cell PRP. I am stoked about it all. I am sure that personal expectations can change ones view of the outcome. I find that he was realistic and presenting the outcome to all my surgeries so that I was not disappointed but, I also ask a lot of questions. In my experience- I have been extremely happy with all of what he has done and expect that in my life time, I will back for quite a few more years. At my consultation, I gave Tracey my grocery list of items I wanted done and Dr. Roche presented me with good ideas and allowed me to work through the different options, both surgical and non surgical to obtain the results I was looking for. I find both Tracey and Dr Roche very informative and Tracey very accessible to answer my questions during my consultation and each additional question I had, via email. I highly recommended Dr. Roche!

Best in the area show details Best in the area
Mar 7th, 2012

I did my share of shopping around before deciding on Roche. Dr. Roche had done two procedures on me in the past however, since that time other doctors have been advertised so I decided to get a quote from them as well. Dr. Roche was my last consult and once again he was my choice. I like his communication style and I feel is pricing is extremely fair. I had no issues with my previous surgeries with him, so I am pretty confident my next endeavor will be just fine as well.

repeat customer show details repeat customer
Oct 3rd, 2011

my husband went to Dr Roche first for laser skin removal on his face. He was very happy with the results. The staff was great about telling me how to take care of him during his recovery period. It was a raging success. So naturally when I wanted to have the Zerona procedure, I couldn't think of any other Dr to perform it.

very happy show details very happy
Sep 16th, 2011

For a number of years now I have been thinking about getting my boobs done. Having been a loyal WRIF listener for years I was already aware of Dr. Roche from Drew and Mike in the morning. Still, I decided to have a few consults with other surgeons in the area. I can say that none of the other offices I visited had as friendly of a staff and as unique of an office. the walls are pink!!!! The consultation was great! Dr. Roche listened to my concerns and answered all my questions in a way I could understand. The surgery went smoothly and I was back to normal in 2 weeks. It has been six months now and I can honestly say that this is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Its made me feel so good about myself. And when you feel great about how you look and feel it trickles down into all parts of your life. So much positive energy around me!! I would recommend Dr. Roche to all of my friends.

Going Back for More! show details Going Back for More!
Jun 3rd, 2011

I want to state first, that it humors me to see people post falsehoods on here, especially when they can not even manage a response written in proper english. Dr. Roche is a fantastic surgeon! I had my breasts done by him 3 years ago and they look amazing, my recovery time was short and a breeze (but of coarse this depends on your body and whether or not you DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!) I never had an issue with the amount of time he spends with me, in fact, I was in his office today for a rhinoplasty consultation and he spoke with me for at least half an hour, answering ALL of my questions. He is honest and will not let you over do things, which I greatly appreciate. I have no issue with his bedside manner or that of the rest of the surgical staff, they are just as professional and friendly as they should be, but bring a friend if you are emotionally needy. GO TO HIM! There is a reason the people who can afford anything or anyone still go to him, it's because he is amazing at what he does!

Very good experience show details Very good experience
May 12th, 2011

I would strongly recommend Dr. Roche as a cosmetic surgeon. I had an excellent experience and am very pleased with the results.

Happy At Last show details Happy At Last
Feb 14th, 2011

I went to see Dr Roche about correcting an S-Lift procedure that was done by another doctor. He was very informative and answered all my questions. He showed a lot of compassion towards me in regards to the pain and suffering i had been undergoing. I decide to go with him and scheduled my surgery 2 weeks later. The surgery went smoother than i had expected. Dr Roche and his staff made this unbearable 2nd procedure, feel like a walk in the park. They were on top of their game every step of the way. The only thing i regret, is not having him do my surgery in the first place. I am eternally grateful for everything this man did for me and i'm happy at last! I have recommended him to everyone, and will be back for more procedures.

"Best Doctor Around" show details "Best Doctor Around"
Jan 3rd, 2011

I've had several procedures done with Dr. Roche and can honestly say that he is the best doctor there is. He is one of those people that genuinely cares about his patients. His caring nature will put you at ease and make you feel comfortable right when you meet him. He spends quite a bit of time with you, explaining everything you need to know about the procedure and answering all the questions that you have, and then some. When you leave his office, you feel confident in him, and excited about scheduling the procedure. I know this all to be true, because after several years of going to his office, I always have the same great experience. He is "exceptional" in his work and one of the kindest people i know.

oh so pleased show details oh so pleased
Dec 16th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Roche for a few things and have always been happy with my results. I have had my breasts done and they are great! I get Botox and fillers and am always pleased and refreshed looking. I also had scar revision with the laser- best option around. I highly recommend Dr. Roche. I am so pleased with it all!!

Best Office and Breasts show details Best Office and Breasts
Dec 6th, 2010

This office and staff was nothing but professional and knowledgable. I would have no reservations about recommending Dr. Roche to any of my friends for any type of procedure. I felt comfortable to ask questions and received prompt answers. Actually, I have been back for small cosmetic procedures and again am completely satisfied. I am also a Nurse so it is important to me for the whole office to put me at ease, which they did.

Couldn't Be Happier show details Couldn't Be Happier
Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Roche helped me to decide what would be best for me. At the age of 39 i wasn't ready for a face lift, but i already saw many signs of aging. I had the Active FX with Fat Transfer, and a Brow Lift done several months ago. I couldn't be happier with the results. My family and friends can't believe the transformation!Dr.Roche and his staff were great. I look like myself, only much better!

Very Happy !!! show details Very Happy !!!
Nov 24th, 2010

I had breast augmentation and liposuction done about a month and a half ago. I am thrilled with the results!I was taken excellent care of from start to finish...I couldn't have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Roche!!!

Perky and Pleased show details Perky and Pleased
Oct 2nd, 2010

I ahd my breasts redone by Dr. Roche after having implants over the muscle, getting really pregnant and losing the weight. I needed to fill out a little more empty skin. I met with Dr. Roche and his staff and immediately felt comfortable. I went bigger and under the muscle, his knowledge helped me decide. It was so easy, only sore a couple days. I look great and feel better when I look in the mirror. I would and do recommend him to everyone!

Grateful show details Grateful
Sep 29th, 2010

Several years ago, i had some facial surgery done with another doctor. I was left horrified by what he had done to my face. I spent another 2 years going to his office and paying a great deal of money for microdermabrasion treatments, which didn't help to correct the problem. I had lost faith in people and lived in a depressed state for 7 years.I woke up one morning a decided i couldn't live like this anymore. I had heard about Dr. Roche, and made an appointment for a consultation. He was patient, kind, and very understanding. He spent quit a bit of time with me. I researched many doctors for one year, and decided to go back to him. He not only corrected the problems, he also made me believe again that there are genuinely good people that care. He gave me my life back. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get the utmost care and expertise from a doctor. I am grateful every single day for him.

May 4th, 2010

I had all of my questions answered and some didn't even know I had. Given options of procedures and expectations from each. Left with information to share with my husband.

Nov 25th, 2008

I have been happy with all of my procedures done by Dr. Roche. I will continue to visit his office.