Dr. Gregory Roche Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017

The entire staff is super helpful and caring. Dr Roche did an amazing job making my recovery so much easier than anticipated!

October 7th, 2016

Beyond Experienced!

My first visit to see the doctor was amazing. I was comfortable and I was very pleased with the plan he made up. I had a traumatic horrific accident that has left my body looking absolutely deformed. It has left me feeling depressed and hopeless. Within the 45 minutes I spent with Dr. Roche and his beautiful assistant made me feel so much better! And when I see a glimpse of hope ahead, it means the world to me. I believe in my heart Jesus led me to his office and into their hands to make me feel normal again. I believe he lead me to them to be the person I was meant to be and stay to be. His assistant was soft, sweet and kind and made me feel comfortable even though I know I look hideous. And Dr. Roche didn't seem intimidated whatsoever by the many procedures he had to do to me to get me into the best I can look. I had the opportunity to meet his wife too and she was very sweet as well. I am beyond excited for him to work on me and I give their office 5 stars for the way they treated me and how comfortable I was for the way he told me exactly what was going to be done and how easy it seemed to him to fix. Plus he is beyond experienced!

September 29th, 2016

I love him , he is the bast

September 29th, 2016

I love him he is the best

September 27th, 2016

Great Place

I recently had a facelift and laser done with Dr. Roche. I am 4 months post op and I am thrilled with my results. I was so nervous at the time of my consultation that I had tears in my eyes! The girls in the office are so sweet! They always helped calm my nerves and helped me through every step of the way. At my last follow up I expressed to them how happy I was and made the comment that I wanted to sit in the waiting room and tell all the other potential surgery patients that this office knows their stuff! Had it not been for the support I probably would have never followed through. I look refreshed and awake. I feel wonderful! I am a pilot and all my coworkers are asking how I stay looking so good while flying the red eye! Thank you Dr. Roche and staff!

September 8th, 2016

Hair removal

Words cannot convey the level of gratitude I feel toward Dr. Roche and his team. Never been so impressed! Professional, concerned with the patients comfort at all times, exceptional results. Make the right choice and choose Dr. Roche.

September 6th, 2016

I have been extremely pleased with my results from Dr. Roche's new BBL and Skintyte laser treatments! I have had the area under both eyes treated as well as my stomach. After 5 treatments, there is a significant change in the firmness under my eyes and tightness in my stomach. As always, Dr. Roche and his staff are professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Roche for this treatment.

August 12th, 2016

Great Results

I was very clear on what I wanted. Dr. Roche was candid on what was achievable and what was not. I am still healing, but so far the results have far exceeded my expectations. I lived with bad plastic surgery for almost 20 yrs. Dr. Roche corrected it in one day. Wish I would have done this sooner. Office staff is very caring and helpful. Great place.

August 11th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Roche for any and all of your cosmetic needs and wishes. I've had fat transfer, co2 labor, Breast implants, The new, Diva, hair removal, skin tightening... Etc... Dr. Roche, as well as his staff, including his wife are all very warm, down to earth, friendly folks, whom make you feel welcome and comfortable. I have been extremely pleased, with each and every procedure, Dr Roche and his colleges, have performed on me. one of the things I like best, besides the way the whole staff makes you feel at ease and comfortable. would be, the natural look established, after the proces of these procedures. After one treatment, of the Diva, my partner and I could tell a difference, in tightness and it also helped with, urinary incontinance I will continue my journey of regaining some of my youth, through the help of Dr Roche, which has helped my confidence, not to mention my sex love, off the charts. Thank you to Dr Roche, as well as his wife, colleges and staff, for always showing compassion and concern for my personal needs and desires.

August 9th, 2016

Breast implant, stomach lipo/skin tightening

Dr Roche and his staff are amazing! I have had great results with them on breast and stomach surgery/ tightening. It just keeps getting better and better!! Again, I can't say enough about the expertise and skills of this Dr.!! He is very good at what he does and has a great staff and family to work and assist him!

August 3rd, 2016

Very pleased!

The ladies in the office are friendly, fun and really put me at ease (gummy bear implants, 425 cc, pre-op size 34B) I find him pleasant and kind, but you deal mostly with the assistants, as is typical. He answered any questions and spent as much time as needes, but isn't there for small talk. The girls in the office are very knowledgeable.

July 29th, 2016

The staff and Dr Roche are so helpful and great! Always available when I had questions as well and saw me right away whenever I needed it. Highly recommend him!! You would be foolish to choose someone else!