Dr. Gregory Roehrig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
Dr roehrig is a wonderful and compassionate man great dr. Would recommend him to my best friends.

May 26th, 2015
Why did I wait???
Well, you hear this said quite frequently, but with Dr. Roehrig leading my hip replacement team- absolutely accurate. I had my hip replaced one year ago and am completely pain free, as a result. His skill and demeanor are top notch . The procedure was explained, the recovery expectations and suggestions were exactly as stated. His follow up and caring attitude are just the completion of a perfect procedure. I heartily recommend him to all searching for a surgeon to fix that painful hip and give you back your mobility. You too will end up saying "Why did I wait so long?' I am a former nurse and believe that what other professionals say about a doctor , are usually accurate. From nurses to physical therapists, to other physicians- all were effusive in their praise for Dr. Roehrig's skill and wonderful bedside manner. I heard several times, "you could not be in better hands." A great experience all around!

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Roehrig did my two knee replacements at once last year. He was great ! So thankful I found him! God bless him!

May 25th, 2012
He is wonderful!
Dr. Roehrig replaced my knee a year ago, i had an excellent recovery and i credit it all to him. He put me back together so skillfully that i was able to power walk 6 weeks later and haven't stopped since. He is the nicest, sweetest man i have ever met, in short he is awesome! I wasn't able to walk my dogs around the block and tomorrow i am running in the spring lake 5 all because of him!

September 16th, 2011
great patient relations, stays and explains all procedures

August 17th, 2010
Patient
Dr Roehrig is one of the most caring, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient doctors that I have ever met. His bedside manner is wonderful, and I highly recommend him to everyone I meet.

November 3rd, 2009
Totally impressed
First visit was great. Couldn't be happier. Although young, he was informative and inspired trust. Didn't know he played college and European basketball until later. So I guess she knows about injuries from a personal level. Since the diagnosis as a total hip replacement I feel this doctor is up-to-date on the latest procedures