A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Neal Rohn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Rohn practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rohn practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.