A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rohn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Rohn practice?
Dr. Gregory Rohn practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists and Plano Surgeons.