Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohn
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rohn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Neal Rohn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Rohn practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rohn practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.