inactive

Gregory P Rosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 26th, 2014
Terrific Doc
Good person who cares about me and intent on helping me with my chronic disease management. Takes great care to connect me with really good specialists for various aspects of my problem and follows up with them and me. Takes lots of time with me. Has new office with new affiliation since our hospotal closed and it is really nice clean and staff is great.

March 30th, 2012
When talking with this doctor, he looks at you - but you can tell his mind is not on the patient. I asked a question and it took him awhile to acknowledge, then BANG -- its like a light when on inside his head saying PAY ATTENTION TO PATIENT. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR

October 2nd, 2011
Dr. Robin Lowitz...No Hippocratic Oath....No Hope
I received very poor treatment from Dr. Robin Lowitz and FNP Jeanette Dillman at the Russian River Health Center in Guerneville, CA. back in 1997. ...

January 19th, 2011
To many wait and see's. I want to get the problem fixed not have pain pills thrown at me. Nice guy to talk to but don't think I'm getting anywhere with the guy. Also nurse with glasses and maybe Russian accent is really rude and cold. Office is clean and bathroom one of the best I've seen. Having the hospital next door is a nice convenience but some stuff there is dated and old.

August 5th, 2010
Dismissive Doctor
Dismissive, rude and disengaged--waited an hour for this. Was disinterested in my complaints of headaches and facial paralysis. Will not recommend him or his practice to employees, friends or family. In fact, my husband, our 3 children and I will look for a new doctor. Our six-year old hurt her ribs hacking so much because he wouldn't prescribe or recommend a cough suppressant--he insisted on only giving her honey.

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Rosa is a good listener. He takes the time to listen and ask questions. He writes out all of his recommendations on a sheet of paper at the end of the visit to clarify all that's been decided.

June 5th, 2010
Winery Owner GM
Very dismissive, rude and disengaged---waited an hour for this

June 5th, 2010
Dismissive Doctor
He was dismissive, rude and disengaged--waited an hour for this.