Dr. Gregory Rosen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
Absolutely the best!
I had been to 2 other fertility doctors, Surry and Ringler, for over a year, before finding Dr. Rosen and got pregnant after my first cycle. The experience is so personal and I felt really cared after. He and his team are very knowledgeable and use tests that the other fertility centers did not. He does his own ultrasounds. I highly recommend Dr. Rosen and his team for anyone struggling with fertility.

April 28th, 2015
I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!
The doctors and nurses at RPMG are very caring, professional and are experts at what they do. After about 2 years of tests and treatments by Dr. Rosen and Dr. Huang, we are finally pregnant with twins! We were not entirely open to the idea of IVF so the doctors did whatever they could to treat our reproductive issues. They patiently answered our many questions and really took time to explain what was going on. They were able to determine that it is almost impossible for us to conceive naturally so after much deliberation and prayer, we went for it and we are glad we did. They gave us options and never pressured us to go one way or the other. It’s been an emotional roller coaster and they had been very supportive all throughout the process. It was very clear to me that their ultimate goal was simply to help their patients conceive. I can honestly say that I would still be writing this positive review had we not been successful. On our last appointment, Dr. Rosen said that we had “graduated” from our infertility treatments and they gave us 2 baby blankets for our twins. So sweet!

February 25th, 2013
Above and beyond great guy and doctor!
This doctor will go above and beyond for you to get you pregnant. No matter the time or day of the week you see him he has a smile and will never rush you. He's a great guy and a even greater doctor.

November 27th, 2012
Great doctor!
My husband and I had a consult with Dr. Rosen today to talk about getting pregnant again. We have an 8 yr old, and our baby is now 10 months old. We can't wait to have another baby :) I'm sure that will be soon, he's a great doctor!

October 28th, 2012
Caring, compassionate Doctor
Dr. Rosen is an excellent doctor. He has wonderful bedside manners and really cares about his work and his patients. He is very knowledgeable and make sure that the patient understands everything going on. I would DEFINITELY recommend this doctor to anyone trying to conceive. This doctor can get a rock pregnant :-)

July 18th, 2012
It was amazing working with Dr. Rosen! He was able to accurately assess my situation after much confusion and worry with my other doctors. Not only did he make me feel at ease during all my visits, he is also very responsive over email. He got me pregnant within our first few months of working together and I cannot be thankful enough. Dr. Rosen is the best!

June 7th, 2012
Best doctor I've ever had
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rosen. My husband and I have been on a very difficult fertility journey (with multiple surgeries, IVF treatments, and miscarriages along the way) and Dr. Rosen has been by our side the entire time. I have never had a doctor who cares as much about his patients -- he returns my calls while he is on vacation and is kind and compassionate at all times. As unlucky as I have felt to be a fertility patient, I feel incredibly lucky to have been treated by Dr. Rosen.

June 5th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR
Dr. Rosen is amazing. He is very caring and patient. He spends all the time needed to explain all the procedures, tests and options. He will answer all your questions in great detail till you fully understand everything. Excellent doctor and friendly and helpful staff. I am 42 and pregnant with twins because of Dr. Rosen.

May 31st, 2012
Kind, thorough, very smart and caring
We had an hour appointment and he spent over an hour and a half with us. We had lots of issues and he covered them all. He read all of our old records before our meeting. I felt like he knew us before we even sat down. 4-STARS

May 31st, 2012
You will not find any one better .
I was his patient for two years and now holding my 4 month old in my arms while writing this review. If he wasn't a good and compatinate doctor I wouldn't have kept him as my doctor. The last review is so not true about Dr. Rosen.

March 19th, 2012
Thank you Dr. Rosen!
My husband and I love Dr. Rosen. Going through fertility treatment is not easy, and I was very worried after my first IVF didnt get me pregnant (second IVF took, and I am currently 41 years old and 4 months pregnant). Dr. Rosen just knew how to answer my questions in the way that I could feel very secure. He is one of the top IVF doctor in Los Angeles with years of experience, but he is very approachable, funny and personal - My husband just loved talking to him.

January 22nd, 2012
Dr. Rosen is the best
Dr. Gregory Rosen is a very special doctor and keeps a special place in our hearts. If you are struggling with infertility this is the doctor to go to. We had to go trough ivf and dr. Rosen got me pregnant each time (at 38 and 40 years old!). We now have a beautiful daughter of 2 years old and a new baby on the way. Dr. Rosen is very knowledgable and experienced and knows to explain everything in a simple way. He is caring and always there for you. He will contact you at any time by email or phone and even give you his cell phone if needed.THE BEST