Reproductive Endocrinologist
13950 Milton Ave.
Ste. 100
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 702-3000
Locations and availability (1)

|  Above and beyond great guy and doctor!  |  show details
by Payam on Feb 25th, 2013

This doctor will go above and beyond for you to get you pregnant. No matter the time or day of the week you see him he has a smile and will never rush you. He's a great guy and a even greater doctor.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

My husband and I had a consult with Dr. Rosen today to talk about getting pregnant again. We have an 8 yr old, and our baby is now 10 months old. We can't wait to have another baby :) I'm sure that will be soon, he's a great doctor!

|  Caring, compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2012

Dr. Rosen is an excellent doctor. He has wonderful bedside manners and really cares about his work and his patients. He is very knowledgeable and make sure that the patient understands everything going on. I would DEFINITELY recommend this doctor to anyone trying to conceive. This doctor can get a rock pregnant :-)

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

It was amazing working with Dr. Rosen! He was able to accurately assess my situation after much confusion and worry with my other doctors. Not only did he make me feel at ease during all my visits, he is also very responsive over email. He got me pregnant within our first few months of working together and I cannot be thankful enough. Dr. Rosen is the best!

|  Miracle Worker  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I can't recommend Dr. Rosen highly enough. After three years of failing to get pregnant on our own, my husband and I went to see Dr. Rosen. After some tests, he suggested IVF. I was certainly worried about jumping into IVF, but Dr. Rosen put me at ease and made the experience much easier than I had anticipated. And we got pregnant on our first try!Dr. Rosen is incredibly knowledgeable and caring, as well as funny and able to put his patients at ease. His colleague, Dr. Huang is also wonderful, as is the nursing staff. I am forever indebted to them all!

|  Best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rosen. My husband and I have been on a very difficult fertility journey (with multiple surgeries, IVF treatments, and miscarriages along the way) and Dr. Rosen has been by our side the entire time. I have never had a doctor who cares as much about his patients -- he returns my calls while he is on vacation and is kind and compassionate at all times. As unlucky as I have felt to be a fertility patient, I feel incredibly lucky to have been treated by Dr. Rosen.

|  THE BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Rosen is amazing. He is very caring and patient. He spends all the time needed to explain all the procedures, tests and options. He will answer all your questions in great detail till you fully understand everything. Excellent doctor and friendly and helpful staff. I am 42 and pregnant with twins because of Dr. Rosen.

|  Kind, thorough, very smart and caring  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

We had an hour appointment and he spent over an hour and a half with us. We had lots of issues and he covered them all. He read all of our old records before our meeting. I felt like he knew us before we even sat down. 4-STARS

|  You will not find any one better .  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I was his patient for two years and now holding my 4 month old in my arms while writing this review. If he wasn't a good and compatinate doctor I wouldn't have kept him as my doctor. The last review is so not true about Dr. Rosen.

|  Thank you Dr. Rosen!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

My husband and I love Dr. Rosen. Going through fertility treatment is not easy, and I was very worried after my first IVF didnt get me pregnant (second IVF took, and I am currently 41 years old and 4 months pregnant). Dr. Rosen just knew how to answer my questions in the way that I could feel very secure. He is one of the top IVF doctor in Los Angeles with years of experience, but he is very approachable, funny and personal - My husband just loved talking to him.

|  The most caring doctor ever !  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

My name is Talia i'm 8 days old, i wanted to thank Dr. Rosen for helping me get here. It took my parents along time to have me, but they say it was all worth it. My parents and all of my family are so i'm here now happy and healthy. Thanks for coming and visiting me at the hospital. You're a great doctor, my parents will never forget everything you did for them.Talia Soleimani

|  Dr. Rosen is the best  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

Dr. Gregory Rosen is a very special doctor and keeps a special place in our hearts. If you are struggling with infertility this is the doctor to go to. We had to go trough ivf and dr. Rosen got me pregnant each time (at 38 and 40 years old!). We now have a beautiful daughter of 2 years old and a new baby on the way. Dr. Rosen is very knowledgable and experienced and knows to explain everything in a simple way. He is caring and always there for you. He will contact you at any time by email or phone and even give you his cell phone if needed.THE BEST

|  Best doctors ever.  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I'm a constant worrier, and he's okay with that. Hard to find in the medical field. He's so nice and understanding. He's offered many times that if I'm worried or upset or need anything to call no matter what. He always returns my calls and answers all of my questions. Never gives me sighs or makes me feel rushed. He's the best I'm so lucky to have him as my doctor! Now I just need a baby, which I'm sure will happen very soon with the support of Dr. Rosen, Dr. Huang, and their INCREDIBLE staff. Especially Whitney, she always makes me feel more relaxed when I see her!!

|  Dr. Rosen is a special doctor!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I graduated from Dr. Rosen's office about 5 weeks ago and i'm now 14 weeks pregnant, thanks to Dr. Rosen. In the last few weeks i had a complication come up and Dr. Rosen called, texed, and emailed me to make sure everything was ok. He has even called me back several times to answer my questions even though i'm not his patient any more, which is realy nice of him because he's a busy man. Who wouldn't want a doctor as nice and caring as him?Sara Soleimani

|  Best doctor ever :)  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

Dr. Rosen is the most caring doctor i have ever been to. He is an amazing person. If you are having trouble getting pregnant you want hi as your doctor, someone caring and nice.

|  An amazing doctor!  |  show details
by Parastoo Sara Simanian on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rosen is an amazing doctor with an excellent bedside manner, he is very patient, calm, and caring and spents all the time needed to explain procedures and test. I would with no doubt recommend him to anyone. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.

|  Goes above and beyond  |  show details
by Beth Littleford on Apr 30th, 2009

Not only are he and his partners top in their field of Reproductive Endocrinology (ie. getting people pregnant,) Dr. Rosen (and Dr. Huang, his partner in the Bev Hills office) are incredibly caring and attentive. Plus, they've gotten me pregnant twice with one fresh and one frozen cycle of IVF. Basically, they're two for two! They've got a great success rate, but they're so much more than their numbers.Beth Littleford

|  excellent doctor EVER  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2009

I had seen a lot of doctor because since a was 13 years old I have had problems with my ovaries and now I'm 30 and having problems to get pregnant.it is increidable how 2 doctors worry about me, and it is dc Rosen and Huang, I got a miscarriage and I went to the hospital , and dc Rosen was calling me and talking to the hospital's doctors to know what they were going to do , I felt so supported , and relax knowing that he was take care really well about me.now i feel much better and dc Huang calling me at my cell and asking me how do i feel, i have never had some Doctor worry about me like them, besides doctors , they are like a family because they treat you like , in my case, like my parents will do.thank you so much Dc Rosen and Dc Huang!!Ivette Aguilar

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Rosen! He is an excellent doctor with great bedside manner. His staff is friendly and his office is well-run.