A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Rosenblatt MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt practices Urology near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Urologists.