A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Rosenblatt MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Rosenblatt practices Urology near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA.
See Hillsboro Urologists.