A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Ross MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ross practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.