A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Ross MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Ross practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.