A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rossini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossini
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rossini, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossini graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rossini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Rossini MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Rossini practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rossini has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rossini practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Pulmonologists, Lancaster Critical Care Practitioners, and Lancaster Sleep Medicine Doctors.