A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rossini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rossini, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossini graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rossini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Rossini practice?
Dr. Gregory Rossini practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Pulmonologists, Lancaster Critical Care Practitioners, and Lancaster Sleep Medicine Doctors.