A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rowin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rowin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Rowin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Spencer Rowin DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Rowin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rowin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Rowin practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Grande City, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See McAllen Otolaryngologists and McAllen Plastic Surgeons.