A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rudolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rudolf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolf
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rudolf, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rudolf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Rudolf DABMA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Rudolf practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rudolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Rudolf practices Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA.
See Seattle Pain Management Doctors, Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Psychiatrists, and Seattle Addiction Specialists.