A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rudolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rudolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rudolf, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rudolf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Rudolf DABMA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Rudolf practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rudolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Rudolf practices Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pain Management Doctors, Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Addiction Specialists, and Seattle Psychiatrists.