Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Rudolf
Dr. Gregory Rudolf, MD, DABMA is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Burien, WA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Rudolf is affiliated with Swedish - First Hill, Stevens Hospital and Swedish Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Rudolf has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Gregory Rudolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Margaux Emanuel
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Christopher Maeda
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Nicole Ingrisano
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Addiction Medicine, Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi10