Dr. Gregory Ruff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Very Disappointed
I had my doubts about the contour threads, but Dr. Ruff and his practice manager assured me that in combination with a microlift, they'd had success. My neck started drooping within a week of the procedure. I had to go back a second time to have the threads tightened, but within a week they were loose again. Dr. was going to charge me an additional $2500 to fix what didn't work in the first place. Now I have to find another surgeon to fix what Dr. Ruff should have done properly in the first place.

November 22nd, 2013
Very disappointed. Went in to have a some scarring repaired. Did my research before hand and felt subcision was probably best. Every time I asked about subcision Dr. Ruff redirected the conversation to injectables. He said based on the type of scars he thought injectables were the best approach. So, I deferred to the "expert". Now, I have $525 of juvaderm in my cheek and nothing to show for it. When I went back in to discuss how it really had no affect, Dr. Ruff said he thought a combination of subcision and injectables is now probably the best course. To say i'm disappointed is an understatement. Doctors seem to be the only professionals that don't have to stand behind their work. It felt like Dr. Ruff had made up his mind to sell me injectables before I even entered the office. I tried a couple of times during the consultation to ask about subcision and every time was redirected to injectables. I'm sure it's profitable for the Dr. and in my case - that seems to be the motivating factor.

May 7th, 2012
CONTOUR LIFT
DO NOT LET HIM DO THE CONTOUR LIFT! HUGE MISTAKE!

July 6th, 2011
Dr. Ruff is Wonderful
I have nothing to say but great things about Dr. Ruff and his staff. Dr Ruff listened to me and offered suggestions and I felt like I was the only patient he had in the office. The day of my surgery, I was very nervous/scared/anxious and excited, my emotions was overwhelming. Dr Ruff and his staff comforted me and talked with me and made me safe prior to putting me to sleep, I kept telling my mother how nice everyone was in the operating room and how safe they made me feel. My rhinoplasty looks great, the recovery was basically painless after the day of surgery. Swelling and bruising was much less than I expected. If I decide in the future to have more plastic surgery, Dr Ruff will be the one that I call. THANK YOU DR. RUFF FOR A "JOB" WELL DONE. I LOVE MY NEW NOSE.....

November 17th, 2010
Excellent and responsive physician. I have heard high recommendations for his skill and have now scheduled multiple appointments.