A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GREGORY RURIK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GREGORY RURIK, MD, FAAP is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GREGORY RURIK, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. RURIK graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. RURIK has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. GREGORY W RURIK MD and FAAP is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. GREGORY W. RURIK practice?
- Dr. GREGORY RURIK has 2 office locations.
Dr. GREGORY RURIK practices Pediatrics near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Gig Harbor Pediatricians.