A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Russell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Russell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Russell practice?
Dr. Gregory Russell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists, New Bedford Cardiologists, and New Bedford General Practitioners.