A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Russell MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Gregory Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Russell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists and New Bedford Cardiologists.