A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Russell MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Gregory Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Russell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Internists and New Bedford Cardiologists.