Jan 19th, 2015

so, wait, no one else think's he hot...? <3

by Michele Gonzalez on Apr 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ryan's for 12 years. I am in the medical field, so I am aware of "good doctor care".... in my opinion he is GREAT!! He is patient, caring & understanding. My husband whom is "doctor shy" goes to him & loves him! He also takes care of my 90 yr. old Mom & spends all the necessary time she requires with her. He is well versed in all the latest medical info, and I feel so lucky to have him for my pcp.

Trustworthy show details Trustworthy
Jul 19th, 2012

I've known Dr. Ryan for 17 years-he's cared for my whole family. I've been impressed with his practical approach and I trust him.

Disagree with some of the negative comments here. show details Disagree with some of the negative comments here.
Apr 26th, 2012

I have no problem with Dr. Ryan himself. He ALWAYS makes sure I am satisfied with all of his answers and my questions. He follows up well and adjusts medications accordingly. As far as his "bedside manners"... Once you understand him he's great. He's kind of quiet and has a dry sense of humor. But I have never had the impression that he doesn't care.Now the office itself leaves much to be desired. Wait times can be very long sometimes. The staff isn't the best either. They always seem too busy for everything. Its funny, cause I just got off the phone with them because I had to reschedule an appointment. I was on hold for over 10 minutes. Then rushed into rescheduling. Kind of annoying.So overall I like Dr. Ryan and he has never given me a reason to dislike him. The office could use some help though.

What Bedside Manner? show details What Bedside Manner?
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Ryan may be knowledgable, but his bedside manner is poor at best. He is not a person you can be comfortable to speak with. When, I was facing some issues that have caused me to lapse into a depressive state, and I discussed this matter, he reaction was astonishingly unprepared. I will be seeking another GP in order to access the quality care I am paying dearly for.

Takes a while to warm up show details Takes a while to warm up
Mar 8th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Ryans for 10 years. His bedside manner is rather cold at first (like my first 3 years) until you get to know him. Dr. Ryan is very thorough and looks at all options. He does in fact care and has handouts for everything. Overall, I want a doctor who is knowledgeable..bedside manner is important, but I can overlook that because I know I'm in good hands.

The answer is always Stress show details The answer is always Stress
Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Ryan's answer to all problems and symptoms is 'Stress'. He would not recommend a specialist for my stomach problems and repeatly said Stress was the reason despite the presence of Blood! I found a specialist and after an upper GI and a prescription, I feel great! Dr. Ryan's other answer is 'you need to loose weight'. I have the most premier rating on my health insurance! Overweight I am not.