Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jul 13th, 2015

Professional friendly knowledgeable

Frustrated and Disappointed show details Frustrated and Disappointed
by Lesley Dowell on Jun 15th, 2015

I had an appointment early in June with Tasha Mack. Renewal of prescriptions were given; but they would not send them to the compounding pharmacy that I requested. I have made 3 phone calls to the office in order to get my prescriptions sent. I even chose another compounding pharmacy. Still no luck! I am very disappointed in their service. I am now looking for another natural hormone replacement doctor.

great doctor and fast lobby show details great doctor and fast lobby
by jessica on Apr 20th, 2015

They were very prompt in getting me in as it have severe anxiety. Also everyone was very respectful.

Do Not Go Here! show details Do Not Go Here!
Feb 17th, 2015

Staff was unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I ended up meeting with the Nurse Practitioner (not a negative per se) that spent 10 minutes on the computer and 30 seconds actual talking / diagnosing me. I didn't even know I was receiving a prescription until I was being checked out! Communication was horrible. Never going back.

Jan 9th, 2015

Find a different doctor.

Our lovable Doctor show details Our lovable Doctor
by Ernie Hahn on Jan 8th, 2015

One of the finest and gentlest doctors we've ever had in our lifetime. It was a stroke of luck when we got him as our doctor and we stayed with him the past eight years or so. My wife and I have been married for over 50 years and never had a doctor like him. I have referred many of our deaf friends in this area to Dr. Allen's office and they all agreed with me that he is just perfect for us. He is compassionate, gentle and friendly. He even is learning some basic sign languages which tells us something, that he is concerned in helping other deaf people, some of whom cannot lipread at all. Dr. Allen will take the time to correspond via paper and pencil method if it need be. I don't see much of that with other doctors. We have had some doctors in the past who were surprised when he/she learned that we are deaf and I can read their facial and body language that he/she was not comfortable with it. We just scratch his/her name off from our list and don't see them anymore! I have read reviews from other patients and many of them were complaining about the long wait in the waiting room or in the exam room to see the doctor. I tell you what . . . he's not the only one who has this problem. Many of our previous doctors had the same problems. It is unavoidable as many things pops up in the midst of his work if some patients were really sick or hurting, there goes his schedules! We learned to live with it. We will even wait for a few hours just to see him and have him help us with our health problems. We got to ignore the negativity and be happy to know that Dr. Allen is willing to help us in any way he can to the best of his ability!

by Craig on Jan 8th, 2015

Wonderful experience. Best doctor I have met. Very caring.

Dont let this guy fleece you. show details Dont let this guy fleece you.
by k on Oct 27th, 2014

I had to wait over 45 minutes for my appointment and then sat in the exam room for another 20 waiting for Dr. Allen. Then when the results came in it took talking to 4 different people before someone could explain the results. What was supposed to be a free visit got a huge bill for an unnecessary test that was not properly explained. The staff seemed incompetent and the doctor spent most of his time trying to sell his vitamins instead of explaining the medical tests. I would steer clear of him.

Aug 24th, 2014

Too long waits, one visit was 2 hrs. 45 min. LATE!!!, doesn't follow up on test results. Too eager to push HIS supplements. Not very up to date on other newer surgery procedures. Too much talk about HIM and how great he looks. Muscle bound person. Not realistic about ones acceptance of age/physical activity and muscle building. I will not be returning to his practice. Waste of time and gas. and money.

HIPAA show details HIPAA
by Correction on Aug 16th, 2014

To correct my comment below. HIPAA.

Medical Records/HIPPA Pro show details Medical Records/HIPPA Pro
by Heather Dodge on Aug 15th, 2014

The office manager and staff need to be educated on what HIPPA means, and what it is meant to protect. I hope Dr. Allen sees this rating so he can quiz the staff and find out for himself that his staff is unaware of patients rights and their loved ones rights. Oh, and when you walk-in to the office, be sure not to get scammed on all the "natural" supplements that are behind the front desk! I thought I was at a Med Spa AND NOT a true doctors office. I would stay clear.

INSURANCE REFERRALS show details INSURANCE REFERRALS
by WILLIAM BUSHELMAN on Jan 21st, 2014

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS OFFICE (BONNIE IS ONE) WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHICH INSURANCE REQUIRES REFERRALS AND THEREFORE SHE GIVES BAD INFO TO PATIENTS. IF A PERSON IS NOT UP TO SPEED ON THE RULES THEN THEY NOT GIVE OUT INFORMATION, IT COST PATIENTS TIME AND MONEY.

Good Doctor, Bad Policies/Desk Staff show details Good Doctor, Bad Policies/Desk Staff
Sep 12th, 2013

I will never return! Rude staff in billing office. Was quoted 120.00 for visit and ended up with a bill for an additional 70.00. I don't have insurance and asked what the rate would be and paid it upon visit. Little did I know that in the paperwork given to me to fill out on my visit, I signed a note that this was just an "estimate" and the doctor could charge more at his discretion. I assumed the additional charge was for blood work, etc. Dr. obviously in a hurry. Refilled my scripts, wanted me to buy supplements he sells. If you go to this dr. and are paying cash, be very sure of all the fees that might be coming. Nursing staff is kind. But, because of the problems and inconsistencies with the misleading billing office, I will NEVER return.

Awful Experience! show details Awful Experience!
Nov 25th, 2012

Plan on waiting in the waiting room for 1 hour or more. This office doesn't answer their phone , ever. The office staff is not professional and very rude.I will never go back!!!

AWESOME DR. show details AWESOME DR.
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Allen is very kind and caring. The wait time is long but he is worth the wait. I would refer him to anyone who wants a great Dr.