Family Physicians

1425 S Greenfield Rd
Ste 101
Wyndhavens Apartment, Mesa, AZ 85206
480-981-3000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  INSURANCE REFERRALS  |  show details
by WILLIAM BUSHELMAN on Jan 21st, 2014

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS OFFICE (BONNIE IS ONE) WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHICH INSURANCE REQUIRES REFERRALS AND THEREFORE SHE GIVES BAD INFO TO PATIENTS. IF A PERSON IS NOT UP TO SPEED ON THE RULES THEN THEY NOT GIVE OUT INFORMATION, IT COST PATIENTS TIME AND MONEY.

|  Good Doctor, Bad Policies/Desk Staff  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

I will never return! Rude staff in billing office. Was quoted 120.00 for visit and ended up with a bill for an additional 70.00. I don't have insurance and asked what the rate would be and paid it upon visit. Little did I know that in the paperwork given to me to fill out on my visit, I signed a note that this was just an "estimate" and the doctor could charge more at his discretion. I assumed the additional charge was for blood work, etc. Dr. obviously in a hurry. Refilled my scripts, wanted me to buy supplements he sells. If you go to this dr. and are paying cash, be very sure of all the fees that might be coming. Nursing staff is kind. But, because of the problems and inconsistencies with the misleading billing office, I will NEVER return.

|  Awful Experience!  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2012

Plan on waiting in the waiting room for 1 hour or more. This office doesn't answer their phone , ever. The office staff is not professional and very rude.I will never go back!!!

|  AWESOME DR.  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Allen is very kind and caring. The wait time is long but he is worth the wait. I would refer him to anyone who wants a great Dr.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

He is a very good dr warm and listens to you but the wait time for him is really bad you get an appt for 10:00 and you may get to see him before 11:30 the staff makes to many appts for the same time and it now takes at least a week to see him since he stated his own pratice i hope we hires some help soon