Dr. Gregory Allen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mesa, AZ

December 20th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Allen for over ten years. It is my experience that he treats his patients as he would one of his family members. I never feel rushed out of his office and he ensures that he has treated and or addressed each medical concern I have without fail. I recommend Dr. Allen to all of my friends.

August 13th, 2016
Great doctior
Dr Allen is knowledgeable, courteous, and has a wonderful bedside manner. The only reason I didn't give five stars relates to follow up by his office.

July 12th, 2016
Waiting over 30 minutes after appointment time is frustrating, then to only see the doctor for 5 minutes. Staff is ok, some seem poorly trained. Need to look for a better doctor.

July 8th, 2016
Very happy to be referred to him, his recommendations make sense, he listened to me.

May 3rd, 2016
Very happy with his associate doctors. I only saw Dr Allen once, but his diagnosis was right what I needed. His staff helps me maintain my health.

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Allen is a very caring and an experienced doctor. He has helped me and still helping me to take care of my health, weight and diabetes. He teaches you how to eat the correct way. Very knowledgeable and to the point. My only negative point would be the business manager needs to train the staff to give the most accurate information about blood draw time and give the patient his/ her lab result in a timely manner. Dr. Allen do not change a thing about yourself.

September 14th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Allen for 10 yrs. No regrets ever, very caring person makes you feel special.

July 13th, 2015
Professional friendly knowledgeable

April 20th, 2015
great doctor and fast lobby
They were very prompt in getting me in as it have severe anxiety. Also everyone was very respectful.

February 17th, 2015
Do Not Go Here!
Staff was unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I ended up meeting with the Nurse Practitioner (not a negative per se) that spent 10 minutes on the computer and 30 seconds actual talking / diagnosing me. I didn't even know I was receiving a prescription until I was being checked out! Communication was horrible. Never going back.

January 9th, 2015
Find a different doctor.

January 8th, 2015
Our lovable Doctor
One of the finest and gentlest doctors we've ever had in our lifetime. It was a stroke of luck when we got him as our doctor and we stayed with him the past eight years or so. My wife and I have been married for over 50 years and never had a doctor like him. I have referred many of our deaf friends in this area to Dr. Allen's office and they all agreed with me that he is just perfect for us. He is compassionate, gentle and friendly. He even is learning some basic sign languages which tells us something, that he is concerned in helping other deaf people, some of whom cannot lipread at all. Dr. Allen will take the time to correspond via paper and pencil method if it need be. I don't see much of that with other doctors. We have had some doctors in the past who were surprised when he/she learned that we are deaf and I can read their facial and body language that he/she was not comfortable with it. We just scratch his/her name off from our list and don't see them anymore! I have read reviews from other patients and many of them were complaining about the long wait in the waiting room or in the exam room to see the doctor. I tell you what . . . he's not the only one who has this problem. Many of our previous doctors had the same problems. It is unavoidable as many things pops up in the midst of his work if some patients were really sick or hurting, there goes his schedules! We learned to live with it. We will even wait for a few hours just to see him and have him help us with our health problems. We got to ignore the negativity and be happy to know that Dr. Allen is willing to help us in any way he can to the best of his ability!