The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Connor
Dr. Gregory Connor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartsville, SC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Connor is affiliated with Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, Marlboro Park Hospital and Chesterfield General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Connor has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Gregory Connor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartsville, SC.
Dr. Kevin Blackmon
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Family Medicine
Hartsville, SC 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jacob Enterkin
Hartsville, SC 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charles Davis
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Hartsville, SC 0.01 mi47