A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Connor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Connor MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Connor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Connor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Radiologists.