A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Connor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Connor MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Connor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Connor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Radiologists.