A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Dean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Dean practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dean practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Asheboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons and Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons.