A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Erickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greg Erickson practice?
- Dr. Greg Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Erickson practices Internal Medicine near Yankton, SD.
See Yankton Internists.