Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Erickson
Dr. Gregory Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Creighton Area Health Services and Weiner Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Brian Brennan
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Sioux Falls, SD 0.55 mi32
Dr. Mary Slattery
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 1.30 mi39
Dr. Joseph Fanciullo
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 1.74 mi25