A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Grant is Excellent. Dr. Grant has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Grant, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Pikeville College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Grant practice?
Dr. Gregory Grant practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Milan, OH.
See Norwalk Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Grant, Dr. Greg Grant, Dr. Gregorio Grant