A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Grant, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Pikeville College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Grant DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Grant practice?
- Dr. Gregory Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Grant practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Milan, OH.
See Milan Family Physicians and Milan General Practitioners.