A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Grant, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Pikeville College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan