A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Knudson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knudson
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Knudson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Knudson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Knudson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Knudson MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Knudson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Knudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Knudson practices Urology near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Urologists.