A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Knudson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Knudson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Knudson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Knudson MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Knudson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Knudson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Knudson practices Urology near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH.
See Marysville Urologists.