A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Martin, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Martin M.Sc and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Martin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dahlonega, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.