Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Martin
Dr. Gregory Martin, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Lanier Park Hospital and Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gregory Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.
Dr. Karen Wood
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi3
Dr. Jason Bailey
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Benedict Benigno
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi49