A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stewart Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gregory Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Miller practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.