A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Washington, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Washington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Washington MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Washington practice?
- Dr. Gregory Washington has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Washington practices Psychiatry near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.