A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sahagian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sahagian, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahagian graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sahagian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahagian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Sahagian practice?
Dr. Gregory Sahagian practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Escondido, CA.
See Oceanside Neurologists.